Methods of exemption and reduction of fees required for matriculation and enrollment in degree courses
In addition to the exemptions and reductions provided for by Law 232/2016 (so-called No Tax Area), illustrated on the "REGISTRATION FEES" page, the 2020/2021 Student Contribution System provides for further types of exemptions and concessions regarding the payment of taxes and of university contributions, illustrated in italian at the link
How to do
To request the application of the concessions provided for by the Student Contribution System 2020/2021, the appropriate application for exemption (form ET / 3) and / or reduction (form RT / 4) must be presented at the offices of the Student Secretariat, together with any necessary documentation.
For the 2020/2021 academic year, the applications of:
- total and partial exemption from payment of university fees and taxes
they must be presented at the time of matriculation or enrollment, before proceeding with the payment of the first installment;
- reduction of university fees and contributions for “off-site” students;
- reduction for student employees or children of University employees;
- reduction for stateless students or political refugees
must be submitted from July 15, 2020 to December 15, 2020. Students enrolling in the first year of the two-year Master's Degree Courses, with unscheduled access, can submit the aforementioned applications by 30 April 2021.
- reduction of university fees and contributions recognized in the event of simultaneous enrollment in first and second level degree courses of the University of Sannio by students belonging to the same family
must be submitted from 1st September 2020 to 30th April 2021;
- reduction for students in debt for the final exam only
they must be presented at the time of renewal of enrollment, before proceeding with the payment of the first installment, by students who are only in debt for the final exam at the date of April 30, 2021,.
The submission after the deadline of all applications for exemption and reduction of university fees and contributions is allowed only to students who do not have obtained the final qualification by 30 April 2021, i.e. by the academic year 2019/2020, and will late register.