Curriculum - ANGELA CRESTA
Office: University of Sannio – Benevento
Department of Law, Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods (DEMM)–
Via delle Puglie 82, 82100 Benevento
Telephone numbers : (+39) 0824.305759; (+39)3389832226
e-mail : email@example.com
Scientific identification code: MGGR/02
Academic Positions : Associate Professor of Economic and Political Geography, enable to the functions of a Full Professor of Economic and Political Geography (Italian scientific disciplinary code M-GGR/02 within macro sector 11/B1), with competition organized by DD Ministry of Education n.1532 del 29/07/2016 since 01/08/2018
Since 2005 he has been Professor of Economic and political Geography, Geography of Tourism, Geography of Rural Spaces, Spatial Planning, Land Economy and the CST "Methods and tools for planning of tourism development".
She is currently Professor of Economic and political Geography and Land Economy
Phd “Aree protette e valorizzazione del patrimonio culturale e ambientale per l'organizzazione del territorio e lo sviluppo sostenibile”: Tutor Prof. Filippo Bencardino. University of Sannio – Benevento
- From November 2018 Scientific Director of the Local Unit of the Prin 2015 “Territorial Impact Assessment della coesione territoriale delle regioni italiane. Modello, su base place evidence, per la valutazione di policy rivolte allo sviluppo della green economy in aree interne e periferie metropolitane”.
- From May 2018, Member of the Quality Commission of Department of Law, Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods (DEMM)–
- From March 2017, Member of the Board of Auditors of SGI (Società Geografica Italiana)
- From 2016 Referent of the orientation – Course of Business Administration - Department of Law, Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods
- From February 2015 Member of the Commission Practices Students for the Degree of
- Since July 2013, Scientific Director and Head of the Coordinating Committee for the University of Sannio , Project Fixo (Training and Innovation for Employment ) promoted by the Ministero del Lavoro e della Previdenza Sociale - Direzione Generale per le Politiche per l'Orientamento e la Formazione e Italia Lavoro, develops and supports the University Placement Service, in collaboration with the Office of Orientation and Tutoring
- Since September 2012 to October 2015, Member of the College Graduate in Management and LocalDevelopment, Cycle I - New series, the Department of Law and Social Economic Systems (SEGIS) , in which provides support to the Coordinator Prof. Maria Rosaria Napolitano and liaise between the Office of Financial Aid and the College of Teachers.
- From November 2007 to 2010, Member of the Executive Council of the TEDASS - " Technology Interdepartmental Center for Environmental Diagnostics and Sustainable Development " at the University of Sannio.
- From February 2007 to 2011, Member of the PhD in "Analisi dei Sistemi Economici e Sociali: imprese, istituzioni e territorio" (DASES) , in which provides support to Prof. Philip Bencardino , the connection between the Office of Financial Aid and the College of Teachers , the interface between the Office of the Right to Education and individual students.
- From February 2005 to 2014 Member of the Commission Practices Students for the Degree of Economics and Management of Tourist Services ( EGST ).
I have participated in quality of adviser to following activities:
- to the realization of territorial plans for development, which the PIT (Park Taburno Camposauro and Filiera Enogastronomica), committed by the Agency of Development SannioEuropa, the PIR (integrated Rural Plan) Alto Tammaro Fortore Beneventano committed by the Department of Analysis of Economic and Social Systems, and by the Community Montana Alto Tammaro; to the redaction of the Territorial Plan of Coordination of the Benevento Area;
- to activity of research in the framework of Measure 3.14 POR Campania 2000-2006, "Social Services and active Participation on assignment of SannioEuropa; to activity of formation and search in the framework of Measure 3.14 POR Campania 2000-2006, "Social Services and active Participation committed by Municipality of Cerreto Sannita in partnership with CIA-Cipat, D&S Group, Sudgest, Municipality of Benevento, Municipality of Candida, etc.;
- to activity of formation and search n the framework of PSR Training Campania 2007 / 2013- annuality 2010, in partnership with Campania Region – Cosvitec;
- to the research of- Ideas for the development of Irpinia committed by Guido D'Orso Research Center – Avellino (2015);
- to the research of “Expansion of the Suez Canal: - possible benefits for the Italian System and policies for their maximization” - Research Project financed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation in the framework of Law 948/82, extraordinary contributions to the Ex Art project. 2 – ( 2015-2016);
- to the construction of a rural tourist itinerary "Il Cammino di San Guglielmo" in collaboration with GAL Sannio-Irpinia e Gal Cilsi in Campania Region (2019).
Area of interest:
The main research interests are related to the fields of local development and rural development.
Specifically , in the context of local development has carried out research concerning:
- district-type production systems, especially with regard to the recent processes of internationalization , as well as the different modes of government and governance in place at the local level;
- the local development policies to the different scale (national, regional, locale);
- the study of spatial dynamics and territorial competitiveness, as well as the ratio of local / global;
- the study and analysis of the organization and competitiveness of tourist destinations and local tourist systems;
- opportunities of its kind in the local labor market.
In the context of local development in rural areas, the research explored issues relating to:
- opportunities for tourism development in rural areas , with particular attention to the internal areas of Campania ;
- organizational models of typical products of Sannio ;
- district intensity of the opportunities in the agro -food industry and rural Campania Region (in general) and in the Province of Avellino (specifically ) ;
- sustainable development and quality of life in rural - urban ecosystems ;
- the role of women in agriculture.
In recent years, the research activities have investigated different and innovative themes :
- Territorial Impact Assessment of the territorial cohesion of the regions and in the Italian provinces
- policies and territorial dynamics in the implementation of the Lisbon / Gothenburg Italian regions and provinces ;
- the new "urban geography" of the territories through the study of structural and functional changes that characterize contemporary urban systems , towards a polycentric and balanced structure where the " medium cities " are the protagonists;
- the dynamics and migration policies, starting from the study of the international context, and with particular attention to the asylum seekers and to the complex phenomenon of integration and multiculturalism, especially in the internal areas;
- smart cities as an opportunity to rethink new planning models for contemporary cities;
- the new geopolitical paradigms, the dynamics, the alliances, and the geoeconomic reflections (oil, commercial traffic, infrastructure projects ...).
Financed Research Projects:
PRIN 2006 - "Urban Ecosystem: good practices for the governance of urban sustainability and development compatible"; Research Unit University of Sannio "New models of governance of the territory: sustainable development and quality of life in urban and rural ecosystems in the Province of Benevento "- Local Unit Coordinator Prof. Filippo Bencardino
L.R. 5 of 28.03.2002 of the Campania Region, titled "Observatory on rural tourism" (Annuity 2005)
Duration: 18 Months
Role: scientific coordinator
L.R. 5 of 28.03.2002 of the Campania Region titled "Benevento media device from the city to the new centrality to the development of the internal areas" (Annuity 2008)
Duration: 18 Months
Role: scientific coordinator
PRIN 2015 - “Territorial Impact Assessment of the territorial cohesion of the Italian regions. Model, on a place-evidence basis, for the evaluation of policies aimed at developing the green economy in internal areas and metropolitan suburbs "
Principal Investigator Prof.Maria Prezioso – Università di Tor Vergata